Total Pageviews

Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm already hating the holidays......

Ok....its my first official day of staying open late for the holiday season and I'm already exhausted, I have a splinter in my left hand and glass cuts on my right.....maybe I'm getting too old for this? Today, I was very productive. I started out the day rummaging through the woods in my backyard looking for a Charlie Brown Xmas tree and I discovered it right away! I was psyched. Then I went to the shop and met with this awesome floor canvas painter and she left me with the most gorgeous floor canvas to sell. I finally got to work around 2pm, made three stained glass tree toppers, more stained glass tree ornaments and icicles. Guess I should be tired. I am always worried I will not have enough stuff to fill the shop, so I work myself ragged to ensure that this does not happen. I will sleep well tonight.

No comments: