Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 15, 2007

The season in full swing...

We are in holiday full season mode at Argentum. Work, work, work all day. At the end of a long day, I like to have a few minutes to myself to reflect and wind down. Today I am thinking of all the people who have made sacrifices to help me make Argentum succeed. Since beginning Argentum almost two years ago, I have had limited amount of spare time to share with my family and friends. I have missed bithdays, recitals and other special events. I have had to schedule time to spend with my best friends. I am so thankful they understand my commitment to the shop. I have never worked so hard in my life and I have never not seen my family and friends so much. My friend Lorie stopped in the shop today. I missed her two-day summer bash this summer, yet she found a way to forgive me and understand that if she wanted to see me, she would need to see me where I practically live. I am humbled by my parents, friends (you know who you are)who have been so patient with me during this time. I love you all.
OK, enough sappy gunk. Its late and its time for me to close.







No comments: