Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Finally

Finally started at the bench today. Began a pair of thick hoops for my friend Diana who lives in San Francisco. Its nice to be able to make things for people I care about. I sat on this one awhile. For about a year to be exact. I anguished about the design for some reason. Guess I dont want to let her down, as this pair of earrings has special meaning for her. That's alot of responsibility,and yet my customers entrust me with making something for their loved ones. A woman brought in an australian opal about a month ago. She has had the opal for about 20 years and recently decided to have it made into a pendant for her nieces birthday. I have made wedding bands, commitment rings, anniversary rings. I am honored and humbled by these requests.

No comments: